Intravenous (IV) / Intramuscular (IM) Therapy
Intravenous (IV) Therapy is a method of dripping vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and chelation agents directly into the bloodstream to correct intracellular nutrient deficiencies and chelate heavy metal toxins. IV Nutrition can deliver nutrients directly to the cellular level with a 100% absorption rate. IV therapy is like the urgent care of functional medicine; it replenishes our bodily needs instantly and helps jump-start recovery and wellness. Oral intake of such high doses is not possible due to absorption limitations from the digestive process.
- IV Nutrition
- Increasing energy
- Improving sleep quality
- Improving & stabilizing mood
- Improving cognitive function
- Reducing symptoms of stress
- Regulating the immune system
- Improving the signs & symptoms of chronic illnesses
- Regulating autoimmune disease flare-ups.
- Improved skin quality & complexion
- Improving physical performance
- Decreasing recovery time
2. IV Glutathione for cellular, especially liver detoxification, antioxidant, and heavy metal detoxification.
3. IV Chelation for heavy metal detoxification.
4. NAD+ therapy: lifetime recovery for alcohol, opiates, suboxone, methadone, benzodiazepine chronic use disorders, restore brain function, help with neurodegenerative disease, anxiety/depression, chronic fatigue/pain, and chronic inflammation.
What are the nutrients used in IV Nutrition Therapy by Dr. Hong Davis at Texas Antiaging Center? Most of the nutrients can be given IM (intramuscular injection).
Depends on your nutritional status and medical condition, one or several of the following nutrients may be prescribed for IV therapy by Dr. Hong Davis:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B1(thiamine), B2(riboflavin), B3(Niacin, Nicotinamide)), B5(pantothenic acid), B6(pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine), B7(Biotin), B9(folate), B12.
- Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Manganese, Potassium.
- Molybdenum, Copper, Calcium
- LipoB Energy/Slim shot: all Vitamin B, plus Methionine, Inositol, Choline.
- Amino acids:
Essentials amino acids: L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Valine.
Nonessentials amino acids: L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Proline, L-Serine, Glycine, L-Cysteine, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Tyrosine
- Glycerol phosphorylcholine (GPC, Alpha-GPC)
- Alpha-Lipoic acid (ALA)
- NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
- And more
Our most used IV Therapies:
Heavy-duty Nutrition IV & Glutathione: it helps correct your nutritional deficiency which can be caused by many reasons and create a variety of symptoms and diseases. It helps lays a solid foundation for your health and repair your bodily and cellular damage. It helps to improve your quality of life by decreasing fatigue, depression/anxiety, allergic symptoms, chronic pain, etc.
IV and IM Glutathione: It has cellular detox, especially liver detox effects. Glutathione deficiency reduces the production of reactive oxygen species and is associated with aging, age-related macular degeneration, lung and GI diseases, preeclampsia, Parkinson’s, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
NAD+ Therapy: it helps reach lifelong recovery from chronic use disorders of alcohol, opiates, suboxone, methadone, and benzodiazepine. It helps restore brain function. It helps with neurodegenerative disease, anxiety/depression, chronic fatigue/pain, and chronic inflammation.
High-dose IV Vitamin C: The pro-oxidant effect of high-dose IV vitamin C has shown anti-inflammatory activity.
IV EDTA Chelation: It improves blood flow by removing heavy metals that damage the arteries.