Medical Weight Loss Programs
What do Dr. Hong Davis’ medical weight-loss programs entail?
These are medically supervised programs that allow patients to drop fat and gain health. It starts with a complete medical history and exam, followed by blood tests to check glucose, lipid panel, liver & kidney, thyroid function, and hemoglobin & platelets level. In addition, patients undergo an EKG to check heart function. We also perform an InBody scan, that provides a bioelectrical composition analysis, including water, muscles, minerals, and fat. With this crucial information about your body, we create a program specific to each patient.
What weight-loss methods does Dr. Davis use?
With more than three decades of clinical experience, and with her continuing research for more efficient and scientifically approved weight loss and anti-inflammatory programs, Dr. Davis uses a wide range of tools and treatment approaches to help patients reach and stay at their goal weights.
- LipoB injection
- Oral GI and heavy metal detoxification
- FDA approved prescription medications
- Dr. Simeons
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Intermittent fasting
- Ketogenic diet
- Paleo diet
- Gerson therapy
- AWT for Cellulites and Lymphatic Drainage Detoxification
- IV chelation therapy for heavy metal toxin detoxification
- IV Glutathione cellular & liver detox
- IV nutrition 100% absorption at cellular level
- IV modified Meyers’ cocktail to strengthening immune system
- IV NAD+ restore and optimize mitochondria function for ATP/energy production & cell and brain function
- Bioidentical hormone restoration therapy for Women
- Testosterone and HGH for men
How important is it to maintain a healthy weight?
Being overweight or obese is an epidemic in this country and is associated with an increased risk for many serious conditions and diseases. These include cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, chronic pain, cancer, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, and reproductive problems, among others.